A Reliable Hydrocarbon Leak Detection – TTK Hydrocarbon Sensing Cable FG-OD
TTK Hydrocarbon Sensing Cable FG-OD
Designed and developed by TTK, the oil sensing cable FG-OD incorporates several unique and patented design features allowing it to detect more quickly and reliably fuel diesel gasoline oil leaks.
The cable is optimized for various indoor applications such as generator sets and technical rooms. It can be tested and reused allowing you to minimize your equipment costs without compromising the performance.
With its intermediate sensitivity, the FG-OD hydrocarbon sensing cable from TTK is suitable for wide indoor applications, such as:
- Generator sets
- Day tanks
- Technical rooms
- Fuel oil pipes
- Reliable digital sensing:
– Sensitive to liquid hydrocarbons.
– Insensitive to inorganic pollutants, external loads (pressure) and water, thus suitable for humid environment.
- Detects and locates hydrocarbon leaks on the section length.
- Can be reused, allowing leak detection tests under real conditions.
- Can be mixed with water or acid sensing cables at the same time when connected to an FG-NET digital panel.
- Easy to install and remove: standard FG-OD cables pre-connected with male / female connectors.
- ATEX approved. Intrinsically safe – can be used in classified areas: Ex ia IIB T4 Ga (IECEx “Zone 0”).
Live Demo Video of Fuel Sensing Cable FG-OD
Learn more about FG-OD hydrocarbon sensing cable
Comparison With TTK Two Other Hydrocarbon Cables
A detailed technical comparison table between the three hydrocarbon cables from TTK is here (PDF file).
Fill out our contact form or mail email@example.com, and we will have one of our engineer experts contact you.