- Powerful System Capacity: Monitoring Up to 500 Sense Cables
- Detect Multiple Simultaneous Leaks
- Touch Screen Interface
- TCP/IP & MODBUS/JBUS Connection
- Floor Maps Integrated Highlighting the Location of Fault (option)
- Send Email Alerts to LAN-connected BMS (option)
- Alarm Delay Time Adjustable on Each Sense Cable
- Easy to Install in Both New & Existing Buildings
- Long Product Life & Low Constraint of Maintenance
The FG-NET digital unit is designed to be used for water leak detection, bases leak detection, acid leak detection and fuel leak detection. It is ideal for mission-critical areas such as data centers, trading floors, semi-conductor plants. FG-NET unit can display a precise location (+/- 3 ft (1m)) on a dynamic map. It detects simultaneous leaks hence avoid “a leak hide another” risk. Furthermore, the FG-NET digital unit can transmit the leak information to other LAN-connected equipment (such as BMS) via TCP/IP and JBUS/MODBUS communication protocols.
In short, FG-NET has its unique features and precedes all advantages of a classic liquid leak detection unit.