- Locating Leak Detection System
- 8 Independent Zones
- 8 Simultaneous Leaks can be Detected
- Touch Screen Display
- MODBUS/JBUS Integration
The FG-ALS8 is a new solution for water leak detection and acid leak detection. Same principal as FG-ALS4, it is cost effective, accurate and easy to install & to use, ideal for medium and large applications where accurate leak location is required.
Eight detection zones are available on this small unit, it can control up to 328 ft (100 m) of water or acid sense cable per zone. A touch-screen gives clear indications of the system status. 9 relays are integrated and RS485 serial link with MODBUS /JBUS communication protocol for interfacing with BMS is available.
The FG-ALS8, Eight Zones Alarm & Locating Unit is designed to be used with TTK analog sense cables: FG-ECS, FG-ACS and FG-ECX, FG-ACX to give instant detection and location of liquid leaks (water, acid or base).
In the event of liquid leak or fault on the sense cables in any zone, the FG-ALS8 will respond as follows:
- An audible alarm is triggered and a relay is activated.
- The touch screen of the panel displays the zone, the location of the leak and details of the fault (the type of fault leak or cable break).
- Event report is sent to the BMS via MODBUS /JBUS.